Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Zara Shopping Bag

Medium Faded Denim Shirt

High Heel Sandal

Studded Skinny Trousers

Printed Blouse With Scarf

Basic Sandal

Printed Blouse With Scarf

Platform Sandal

Wooden Wedge Shoe

I don't think I've ever come across an online store where I've liked every piece of clothing on the site - until I came across Zara of course. I've known about Zara for years now, but I've never actually purchased anything from them because I thought I'd never be bold enough to wear them. But now, I'm itching for these pieces, things I desperately need in my closet for summer: a denim shirt - the fade and buttons are perfect, white jeans, printed shirts - I've finally found the perfect ones!! - and statement shoes. Words cannot explain how long I've been trying to find these pieces - the perfect ones - and now I finally have, all on one online site. How lucky am I? I really think life needs to change so that everyone can have two birthdays a year....... Am I right or am I right?

Brooke

6 comments:

  1. Nice pics, I'll follow you and if you want you can follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait just one second - I'm having a Zara gift card giveaway! Ha what a coincidence, love your choices! (and I'm wearing that yellow patterned shirt in one of my older posts, great minds think alike!)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    Win $100 for ZARA 

    ReplyDelete
  3. those white heels with the skinny trousers are gorgeous!!!
    xo
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wish list!!

    Much Love, ThePeppyMay

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i love everything from zara at the moment, your blog is just so lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    LAST DAY TO ENTER MY PRODIGY RED CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LIKE PRETTY FEEDBACK