Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thinking about Summer

 









Lately I've been dreading school a lot more than usual. Besides not seeing the point of being forced to this place of 'education' for such a long period of time per day (especially when I know I won't need majority of these things for what I'd like to do in the future), seeing the 13th graders go off on summer already, when I have 4 weeks left has basically made me want to die. Even worse, I have exams beginning the 18th of June, which of course I haven't even began to study for. So I guess you could say I'm in that trance-like state of denial/disillusionment where I only think about summer. But hey, why not enjoy the disillusionment till it comes to its tragic end, right? Why not post some pictures, I thought, of what I plan to make my summer entail - nothing special of course, just lots of colourful, relaxed outfits, awesome makeup, flowers, Lana del Rey, water-sliding, pretending to be hippies, reading Vogue, going to the beach, doing lots of nothing with friends, watching Breakfast at Tiffany's everyday and of course sleeping in all the time! What do you amazing people plan to do for summer - anything special or are you just planning to chill it out like me? Tell me in the comments if you'd like!

Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Wow ,great Post ,love the Pictures! Lana Del Rey ♡
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following :) OMG you're an IB-errr haha I dropped out lol Good luck with your exams!

    x
    aloveforvogue.blogspot.com
    Feel free to comment/follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And yes, unfortunately yes I am. I wish I could drop out sometimes :( and thank you! They start on monday!

      Delete

I LIKE PRETTY FEEDBACK